Missouri Central Credit Union Business Accounts
Small Corporations, associations, home-based businesses, and organizations all know that running a business is incredibly time consuming. It’s important that your commercial business accounts be as simple, convenient, and hassle free as possible to allow you to do what you do best – run your business.
Business Savings is required to establish membership at Missouri Central Credit Union.
- $1 minimum deposit
- Interest paid quarterly on the average daily balance over $100
- Three free assisted withdrawals per quarter
- Open secondary business savings accounts to keep your business finances organized
- Credit Union personal membership is available to your employees
Business Money Market
Missouri Central Credit Union Business Money Market accounts provide higher earnings potential than a regular savings or checking account, but provide the convenience and liquidity of both.
- No monthly service charge
- Six withdrawals per month are allowed; three of these can be by check
- Free access to your account with CU OnLine
- Interest is paid monthly on the average daily balance when the average daily balance is at least $1,000