WHAT DOES MISSOURI CENTRAL CREDIT UNION DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and employment, income, debts, assets and account balances.
- Payment history and deposits, withdrawals, ATM, Debit and Credit card transactions.
- Credit history and credit scores.
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All ﬁnancial companies need to share members' personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons ﬁnancial companies can share their members' personal information; the reasons Missouri Central Credit Union chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
|Reasons we can share your personal information
||Does Missouri Central CreditUnion share?
||Can you limit this sharing?
|For our everyday business purposes such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus
|For our marketing purposes to offer our products and services to you
|For joint marketing with other ﬁnancial companies
|For our afﬁliates’ everyday business purposes information about your transactions and experiences
|For our afﬁliates’ everyday business purposes information about your creditworthiness
|For our afﬁliates to market to you
|For nonafﬁliates to market to you
Who is providing this notice?
Missouri Central Credit Union (MCCU)
How does MCCU protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured ﬁles and buildings.
How does MCCU collect my personal information?
- We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or apply for a loan
- Make deposit or withdrawls or any other transactions
- Supply information on applications or other forms Use your ATM, Debit or Credit card.
- We also collect your personal information from others such as consumer reporting agencies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for afﬁliates’ everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- afﬁliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonafﬁliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be ﬁnancial and nonﬁnancial companies.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be ﬁnancial and nonﬁnancial companies.
- Companies who preform marketing, data processing, statement mailing, share draft printing, collections, IRA, credit card, ATM and Debit card services, and various insurance services on our behalf.
A formal agreement between nonafﬁliated ﬁnancial companies that together market ﬁnancial products or services to you.
- Affinion Benefits Group, LLC CUNA Mutual Group
We may collect information regarding your mobile device such as device settings, unique device identifiers, information about your location, and analytical information that may assist with diagnostics and performance. For your convenience, you may be asked to grant permission for access to your mobile device's geolocation data. This information may be collected when you use certain services that are dependent on your mobile device’s location (such as the location of an ATM or in store transactions).